PHP and Oracle

helloo Everyone...

A new guest to the list needs your hlep!!.  I am about to start working on a project in which im going to use Oralce with PHP4.  I am new to PHP.  I am looking for a good book about working with "PHP4 and Oracle" to help me pick up the basics as well as get the depth that i am looking for.  To give you a better idea regaring depth, I'll be working on a Web-enabled college registration system.  Students log into a web page to view, choose, and register courses.  They should be able to view their time tables, grades, personal information ...etc.  I need help as soon as possible.  Please help.

Thanks