Re: PHP 4.3.0 + MSSQL database authenticationproblem?

Hi Alan,

If this is a problem with PHP it's in the Sybase extension. I hvae not
tried working with that since I made it possible to use --with-mssql (and
I'm not the maintainer).

Can you compile the cli version (--disable-cgi
--with-mssql=path/to/freetds ...) and test a small comanndline script
using the mssql_*() functions ? This should work with php 4.3.0, but I
have made a few changes to the code in CVS and I can send you the latest
files if you need them.

This configuration is tested on sevral different Linux configurations and
I use it every day so I know it works :-)

- Frank