Re: PHP 4.3.0 + MSSQL database authenticationproblem?

Hi Alan,

Did you configure FreeTDS with the right tdsver ? This can be none when
compiling FreetTDS using --with-tdsver=7.0 or in freetds.conf.

You should use the correct version according to your MSSQL server (70. =
SQL Server 7, 80 = SQL Server 2000).

>From PHP 4.3.0 you can compile php using --with-mssql=/path/to/freetds.
FreeTDS needs to be compiled with --enable-msdblib, and you need to change
your code (sybase_* should be mssql_*). The upside is access to all the
mssql_* functions.

I'm using this on a Mandrake 9.0 system and it works fine (FreeTDS 0.61)

- Frank