Re: php-db Digest 5 Feb 2003 17:13:51 -0000 Issue 1661

Hi,

I would like to know how to get error messages to
appear if something goes wrong.  Like if the mysql
finds the database account but fails to update the
table, finds the table but a unique entry is inputted
so can't add.  I'd like to be able, if possible, to
customize the error message.  Could someone please
show me how to achieve this?

At pressent it only produces an error if the database
is not found.  Nothing else!

Jerry

- What's on at your local cinema?