A little JOIN help please...

	This is more of an SQL question, but I am not sure where else to
turn for help.  I am trying a JOIN, for the first time ever, and it is NOT
working for me.  The following is what I am attempting;

SELECT 'A.Title'
FROM `phpCalendar_Daily` AS 'B'
JOIN 'phpCalendar_Details' AS 'A' ON 'A.CalendarDetailsID' =
'B.CalendarDetailsID'
WHERE CURDATE( )
BETWEEN 'B.StartDate' AND 'B.StopDate'

	This is simply in a SQL command window in phpMyAdmin, and it is
returning an error.  I have tried messing around with the quotes, and
everything else I can think of.  Someone please let me know what I am doing
wrong.  Thanks.

Scott Nipp
Phone:  (214) 858-1289
E-mail:  sn4265@sbc.com