Re: Storing iterated results into various variables

Here is a part of my code:

while ($image_row = mysql_fetch_array($result_images)){

                                    $image1 = $image_row[0]["image1"];

                                    if ($image1 == ""){

                                    $image1 = $folder."logo.jpg";// it
places a log when there are no images

                                    }

                                    $caption1 = $image_row[0]["caption"];

}

This loop fetches the row and assigns the two variables $image1 and
$caption1 with its associated value from the fields in the 1st row.

How can I get the loop to fetch in the same way as above but from the 2nd
row and assigns the values to the new variable $image2 and $caption2 until
it reaches the 9th row with $image9 and $caption9?

thanks again

"Jason Wong" <php-db@gremlins.biz> wrote in message
200302042122.19518.php-db@gremlins.biz">news:200302042122.19518.php-db@gremlins.biz...
> On Tuesday 04 February 2003 20:02, Geckodeep wrote:
> > May be some one could help me here, I am trying to retrieve results from
> > table that gives 9 rows, from each row I am trying to pull out two
fields
> > and assign the two values of those column fields to a variable $image1
and
> > $caption1, and now I want to go to the next row and pick up the values
of
> > the corresponding fields and store it in the next variable $image2 and
> > $caption2 and to continue until I reach 9 rows.
> >
> > The reason for this technique is I am trying to inject the dynamic data
> > inside a page which is already formatted with HTMLs (kind of template)
and