Re: Help!

On Tuesday 04 February 2003 11:29, Tomás Liendo wrote:
> Hello I'm a beginner, I'm reading the PHP's manual but I can't test the
> examples because always receipt the following error message:
>
> Call to undefined funciont:<name of any function that I want to use>
>
> I can't understand why! Please help... :-(

1) Please use a descriptive subject. "Help!" does NOT describe your problem.

2) As your problem has nothing to do with PHP & databases you should use the
php-general list.

3) "Call to undefined function" means the module which contains the function
has not been compiled into PHP. RTFM for the function in question to see
which configure option/switch you need to compile that function into PHP.

/*
Sysadmin and editors. The holy wars of UNIX.

	- Linus Torvalds on linux-kernel
*/