Anyone used dgssearch script before? Newbie needs some help

I'm trying to use dgssearch, from digitalgenesis.com, and am unable to find
any help.  I'm hoping to find someone with some experience working with this
script.  I'm using it on Win2k with an MSSQL 7 server (please don't chastise
me, I'm setting up a linux server at home so I can get away from MS).  It's
working, except I'm still getting some errors at the top and bottom of the
page.  if anyone can help me or know of a site that gives some advice using
this script, please let me know.  Thanks.

-Brian
blcompton@lan-inc.com