page splitting

Hello all!

First of all i'd like to say thanks. many of you helped me here a lot, and I
can't thank you enough for it.

For my next question.
I have a query. it takes up all the rows from a certain database, and
displays them.
I want to do the simple thing, page splitting. make it show a certain number
of records everytime, let's say, 10, and then
automatically show the links like [<<] 1 2 3 [>>] to move between the pages.

I'm looking for the most simple and easy way to do it, as it should be a
very easy thing to do.

Thank you all, once again :)