From: Matt [mailto:mpalermo@vt.edu]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 11:48 AM
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  login script

Anyone have any suggestions on how to go about creating a solid login
script?  I have a MySQL database with a field called "LoggedIn" that is by
default "NO" but I want it to turn to "YES" when the user logs in, and I
want it to turn back to "NO" when the user either logs out, or a certain
amount of time goes by and they timeout.  I was just wondering if anyone had
any suggestions for me on how to go about this process.  Thanks a lot.

Matt