Re: warnings

hello.  sorry to have tried to guess at the language.  I've received a
couple emails, some nicer then others.  i had no intention of insulting
anyone, i meant no offense.

unfortunately i could not read his statement but knew his issue, luckily he
is smarter then I am, and understood my reply.

Jeff

                    Miguel Brás
                    <m.bras@netcab       To:     <Jeffrey_N_Dyke@Keane.com>
                    o.pt>                cc:
                                         Subject:     Re:  warnings
                    01/31/2003
                    09:55 AM

Hi,
to Jeffrey:
it's portuguese, anyway he is asking what he can do in order to not receive
that message.

to Rui:
se estás a usar header(), deverás usar antes de enviares qualquer
informação
para o script. Se enviaste alguma info para o script e só depois usas o
header(), essa msg vai ser sempre mostrada

Regards/Abraço

Miguel