too many connections?

hello and thank you.
any idea what this means? i have not touched or changed my config.php file since i put it up the first time... it contains my db connect info. also, i just downloaded it from the server to see if it had been modified and it had not. thanks again and best, addison

Warning: Too many connections in /users/infoserv/web/register/ca/admin/config.php on line 5

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Too many connections in /users/infoserv/web/register/ca/admin/config.php on line 5
--
Addison Ellis
small independent publishing co.