Re: empty query

whew! is there a tutorial you know of that might help me? in essence i have page 1 "select category," page two "select subcategory," page 3 "fill out the form, click submit," data is entered into database, user is directed to a new page. i thought from this php 4.1 book that i was doing that. :-) i guess not. anyway... thank you very much, again. addison