Re: empty query

thank you so much for responding...
i added this: {
echo "$key, $value<br>";
}
underneath function storeForm($formdata,$ads) and it is now displaying this:
year, 1971
make, chevy
model, impala
color, green
mileage,
condition, none
price,
other, Ad may not exceed 25 words.
contact, addison@bellsouth.net
next_, Submit Your Ad

which is what i entered into the form except it is not passing the category, subcategory info that was selected from the two previous pages. and, in the table the data goes into needs to have a category and subcategory id. also, i don't know why i am getting the next_,Submit Your Ad values passed. again, i really appreciate your time. best regards, addison ellis