Re: Where can I get an extention to connect to PostgeSQLDB on Unix?

I will give you some tips:
* With phpinfo verify that you have included the module in the
configuration. Something like --with-pgsql=shared
* In php.ini enable extension=pgsql.so
* In php.ini, search extension_dir, and in that location (normaly
/usr/lib/php4) copy the module (archive) pgsql.so.

Chau.
	Alberto.