From: Gavin Amm
Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 05:05:32 PM
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  Members area

Hi All,

I'm about to start development on a members area for a site.
The members area will have 2 levels - Paid & Free, with the Paid members
having access to more pages.

I have not created a members area before & am after any advice or links
I can get... I think a lot of reading is in order...

Particularly:
- DB structure & fields (I'll be using MySQL if that's relevant)
- Sessions (I've seen quite a few threads covering sessions over the
last couple of months, so should have some links in my 'inbox'
somewhere... But the more the merrier...)
- Any PHP suggestions/advice/links
- Anything else you can think is relevant...

Thanks, this will be a big help.

Cheers,
Gav