ORA-03106 Error

I have the problem: ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication .......

I'm running redhat 7.3 with oracle 9i client connecting to oracle 8.0.5
Server on NT. I put the putEnv to $ORACLE_HOME,$ORACLE_SID,I use OCIDefineByName, but the result is the
error. When I'm using the oci functions I can't receive anything, but if I
use the old oracle functions of php, the results are good.

Do someone have any idea to resolve my problem??

Thanks in advance.

P.D. I probe to set up the User=oracle and Group dba in apache web server,
but  either, it's not working.