Re: getting client browser info

Hey guys,

Does anyone know of script or tutorial to point me to that can obtain
client browser info, (got that part)

but then using php, be able to use if statements to distinguish what
they're using.  example msie 5.1 - netscape - aol...And act upon it.

I know the logic but am clueless on the correct syntax to use with the
different browser versions.

Found some for asp and javascript...need php.

I should probably also post this to php general....

Thx for any input

Mignon