Re: Array Issue help please

On Monday 20 January 2003 17:50, Dave Carrera wrote:

> I have nearly got this working but it dose not seem to loop though or
> return the result
>
> I have done something wrong and I ask one of you coders that are much
> cleverer that I to glance over my code to see the obvious mistake / s.

Can you describe in more detail how your code doesn't behave the way you
expected it to behave?

So do you see anything at all?

What exactly does it do?

Error messages?

Have you checked the logs?

Have you tried echo() on the important variables to see what they contain?

/*
The last time I saw him he was walking down Lover's Lane holding his own hand.
		-- Fred Allen
*/