Array help please

Hi All
I am trying to create a tld lookup script for uk and main us domains.

I have success by creating multiple function hardcode the whois server
and tld but I would love to be able to make an array of tlds then step
through the array to check availability of domain.

Example

$arr = array(‘.co.uk’,’.com’,’.net’,’.me.uk’);

How do I step though one at a time and give a viewable result?

I know I have to check the value of the array and assign the relevant
whois server. How do I do that?

Any help, guidance, code examples will be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance as always

Dave Carrera

---