Getting all rows of a certain column when grouping?

I have a table that stores smileys users can use. I'm trying to make a page that lists them in an HTML table something like:

|----------------|
| Smiley | Image |
|:), :-) | IMAGE |
|:(, :-( | IMAGE |

I could use a query something like:

select * from smileys group by image

But that would only return one of the possible things the user can type to make that smiley. Is there another way?

--
The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding. Any unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.