Excel ODBC connections

Hi,

I have a gig right now that the client wants me to connect to an Excel
spreadsheet that contains the data for the website. It's a real
low-traffic area, but I do know that these types of connections only can
handle a few connections at a time.

My question is, does anyone know what the maximum concurrent connections
for this type of setup would be?

oh, I'm using ODBC to connect to the spreadsheet.

-Micah
--
Raincross Technologies
Development and Consulting Services