Re: SELECT problem

    Hello PHP world!!! i've just finisched installing Apache 1.3.27 with PHP4 and 1.4 in Windows 2000. I've installed all off the scripts that function all right in Linux Red Hat in Windows 2000, but when it comes to do a simple select to a table that does exist and the select is all right there appears a message as if the query weren't all right at all:
Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in g:\apache\apache\htdocs\digimedia\adm_central\index.php on line 18
    What could it be? I really appreciate the great help you have been giving to me these days. Thank you very much!!!
Could you show us what code you're using? That'd be more helpful. Also do consider using the mysql_error() function to see what MySQL thinks the problem is.

Larry

PS Could you turn off the HTML formatting in your email? The purple prose is jarring.