From: Jon Miller [mailto:jlmiller@mmtnetworks.com.au]
Sent: 16 January 2003 10:03
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  Fatal error message

I get the following when  loading a php file created by Dreamweaver MX using
MySQL database and php.

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'Connections/addrbk.php'
(include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/html/addrbk/frmAddr.php on line 1

For the include_path I've used include_path = ".:/php/includes" and
still get the same error.  I'm not too sure what this path is supposed to
be pointing to.  Can someone enlighten me on this?

setup info:
MySQL is on a Linux 7.3 server
PHP is on the same server

Dreamweaver MX is on Windows 2000.
Everything work fine as for as creating the form, just when try to run it I
get the message.  I should mentioned I just copied the file created to the
linux location where the files are supposed to be.

Thanks

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby