HTML + PHP

    Hello everybody!!! Here am I again with problems... :-( This time I programmed severan php scripts embebed with HTML, but the curiosity comes when I try to see the scripts in a browser. In Opera it's ok, but in Mozilla and Internet Explorer it appears one table on the other, everything mixed up. I have most of the scripts structured as follows: a table that contains the name of the enterprise and the site's area and another table (theorically beneath the first one) withe the content of a table of my database. Both of them appear the second one under the first one, but mixed up. I used functions to build the code... What can it be? Was I clear with the problem? Otherwise I can send a screenshoot with the problem, but I don't think it's allowed to attach files in this list.

  Sabina Alejandra Schneider
sabinaschneider@tutopia.com