Re: Date math functions...

On Thursday 16 January 2003 00:55, NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI) wrote:
> Actually this is generating another error.  Now, without the single
> quotes I am getting the following error:
>
> 	Column 'StartDate' cannot be null
>
> 	It looks like for some reason the DATE_ADD is returning a NULL
> value.  Any more ideas?

Which probably means your $StopDate is 0. What does it actually contain? You
really should assign your query to some variable ($query) THEN plug it into
your query function. If and you have any problems you can echo $query to see
what you're passing to mysql.

/*
I'm having BEAUTIFUL THOUGHTS about the INSIPID WIVES of smug and
wealthy CORPORATE LAWYERS ...
*/