Re: Unlimited Categories

Use the parent/child relationship thing:

CREATE TABLE Categories (
  CategoryID int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  ParentID int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  Category_Name tinytext NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (CategoryID)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

So at each level you can find the subcategories by:

SELECT * FROM Category WHERE ParentID = $This_Level_ID;

The top level would have a ParentID of 0.

*shrug* - One way to do it.

-Micah

--
Raincross Technologies