Re: javascript and submitting forms

The window.close(); function is not returning control to the form after
closing the window. You must tell it to do so. Use:

onClick="return window.close();"

This will return the window.close() value to the submit button so that
it can do its thing after the window has been closed.

Use the same thing for the other form items too.

Hope this helps.
-Micah

--
Raincross Technologies