Re: php oop books

I don't think this aspect of php could justify a whole book to itself, at
least not yet.

A decent php book that has good coverage of php and oop is Web Application
Development with PHP 4.0, New Riders (this is an advanced text though) A
really good general php book is Programming PHP by Rasmus Lerdorf (from the
horses mouth!) & Kevin Tatroe, O'Reilly (in this 'Objects' get its own
chapter, which is just about as much as one can realistically expect)

An interesting article is:
http://www.devx.com/webdev/Article/10007/1954

Good luck.

D.

"Michael Scappa" <mscappa@mrbcomm.com> wrote in message
00ba01c2ba74$ff2172b0$6400a8c0@mikeyf7jxju4px">news:00ba01c2ba74$ff2172b0$6400a8c0@mikeyf7jxju4px...
I know this is a bit off topic, can anyone recommend a good php / oop book?
I've been through php.net's library and nothing really on there. Thanks

-Mike