Re: guestbook to db to email

i was do it in heredoc syntax,and it seems work fine to me:
$mailbody=<<<EOF
name:$name
adress:$address
phone:$phone
EOF;

John W. Holmes writes:
I know this allready, I explained this in the original message.
"I know how to manage sending simple form elements to an email
(email,subject,body) and so on"
How do I FORMAT the body of an email when there are multiple variable
inputs
for the body??
Formatting as in Line Breaks etc etc.
I have no idea what you mean by "simple form elements" and "multiple
variable inputs"
You can use \n as a line break in your email, such as
$message = "Line1\nLine2\nLine3\nLine4";
If you're talking about variables that are arrays and what not, then
just loop through them and add the values to the message however you
want.
The "formatting" of the mail is up to you, just create a string that has
your formatting in it and send it.
---John W. Holmes...
PHP Architect - A monthly magazine for PHP Professionals. Get your copy
today. http://www.phparch.com/