Re: which DBMS... MySQL or PostgreSQL

> Hmm.. so it means that I should choose PG ???

That's not something we can answer as it very much depends
on your needs.  Look at the features that PG has v. the features
that MySQL has and decide based on that.  If you don't need the
functionality PG offers that MySQL doesn't, go with MySQL as
it's faster and easier to learn.  Otherwise go with PG.

Chris