From: NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI)
Date: Thursday, January 09, 2003 10:41:21 AM
To: 'php-db@lists.php.net'
Subject:  Stumped...

I am getting an error that is proving very difficult to isolate and
was hoping for help. The error is: Column count doesn't match value count
at row 1. I would include the code, but it is about 350 lines, and I am not
sure where to narrow it down at. Any ideas? Thanks.

Scott Nipp
Phone: (214) 858-1289
E-mail: sn4265@sbc.com
Web: http:\\ldsa.sbcld.sbc.com