RE: preventing page from resubmitting when refreshing page

I use logic like this to avoid this problem:

Submit data from form to a separate PHP script that handles the database
submission then forwards to a results page which queries the database for
the information from an ID passed along with the page forward.

If you do this, when you refresh the results page, the only thing that gets
performed is the SELECT since the INSERT/UPDATE logic is in a separate
script.

There may be other ways, but that's what I do. Hope this helps.

Rich