RE: Re: Breaking up new lines for e-mail

Thanks for your reply.

Word wrap seems to be ok.
What does seem to be a problem is the line breaks...

For example, they might type in the following (between the dashed
lines):
------------------------------
  Hi,

  Please send me some info.

  Thanks,
  Gav

When I receive the mail, however, it looks like this:
  Hi, Please send me some info. Thanks, Gav

This is fine for such a short message, but lengthy messages would be
horrid to read if all the line breaks were taken out...

Cheers,
Gav