Re: random rows...what about tables

On Tuesday 17 December 2002 21:38, Bruce Levick wrote:
> Bruce Levick - Vivamotion
> Been searching for an answer to selecting a random table and then a random
> row within the selected table.
>
> I have this code which successfully selects a random row within a hard
> coded table. But just can't get the random table working.

[snip]

> Anybody see the solution??

First we need to know _what_ the problem is. I think we can assume your code
doesn't work the way you expected. Can you tell us _how_ it doesn't work?
Error messages?

/*
We place two copies of PEOPLE magazine in a DARK, HUMID mobile home.
45 minutes later CYNDI LAUPER emerges wearing a BIRD CAGE on her head!
*/