RE: Permission denied! !"§$!"§$

Hi  Jim Hatridge,

> Warning: unlink() failed (Permission denied) in
> /home/hatridge/public_html/Database/currency.php on line 12

> permissions and all are either 666 or 777.

The modification 777 means everyone can do everything. So there
can't be any problem in writing or reading.

Insert a Errorhandling-Command for output what the database dislike.
If you are using mysql you do this with  mysql_error().

I will remember you to control the connectline. User must exist and
the position of user and host is important.

Regards,
Ruprecht

Ruprecht Helms IT-Service und Softwareentwicklung

Tel/Fax.:      +49[0]7621 16 99 16
Homepage:  http://www.rheyn.de
email:          info@rheyn.de