From: Ryan Jameson (USA) [mailto:RJameson@usa.ibs.org]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 3:19 PM
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject: RE:  Oracle/PHP question...

BTW... I'm not the one stuck trying to figure out how to recompile my
current version of PHP to include the oci functions... haha! And guess what,
with every release you get to do it all over again... so polish up on the
shell scripting unless you want to reinvent the wheel every month or two.
:-D

<>< Ryan