Re: copying data

If its a 'one off' kind of transfer then i'd recommend that you consider
doing what I did - export the data from Access to text file(s) and then
import from the text file(s) into MySQL (phpMyAdmin is v handy for this lind
of task) {Of course if you want a more automated solution then this is not
the way to go)

David Eisenhart