Re: OpenSSL, PHP and MySQL

Unfortunately that doesn't answer my question because of what I need to do.
I probably should have included this in the first post, but here is the
scenario:

My client has a website in which a customer will be purchasing gift
certificates online.  They don't need a comprehensive e-commerce package,
just simple information passed across a secure connection, such as: user
names, passwords, credit cards and mailing addresses.  We already have a
MySQL db set up with the gift certificate "package" information.  I just
need to be able to store the customer information for retrieval later by the
owners of the site.

Joshua Minnie
josh@wildwebtech.com
Independent Web Consultant / Developer