setup issues again

I know this isn't db related but...I finally go mysql and apache running on
my laptop now I am trying to get php working.  I downloaded the
php-4.2.3-installer this morning.  Ran the install and am now going through
the install instructions.  I noticed it said to copy  these lines into the
apache conf file.  But I noticed that I do not have a sapi folder under my
php folder....did I miss something?

Thanks,
Eddie

   LoadModule php4_module c:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll
   AddModule mod_php4.c
   AddType application/x-httpd-php .php