RE: mysql-windows xp

that didn't cause me any issues on my install.  why do you have to turn
that off.  i'm not doubting you, just curious?

Jeff

                    "SELPH,JASON
                    (HP-Richardson       To:     "'Jeffrey_N_Dyke@Keane.com'" <Jeffrey_N_Dyke@Keane.com>,
                    ,ex1)"                epeloke@echoman.com
                    <jason.selph@h       cc:     php-db@lists.php.net
                    p.com>               Subject:     RE:  mysql-windows xp

                    12/13/2002
                    08:44 AM

turn off the xp firewall as well.

Jason