From: Adam Voigt [mailto:adam@cryptocomm.com]
Sent: 10 December 2002 15:18
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  MSSQL Text Length Restriction

I can't seem to get more then 255 characters to be sent back from a field
in our MSSQL database, unless the fields is a "TEXT" type, which is very
inefficient. Anyone know a fix? (I've already tried modifying the max size
variables in the php.ini under the MSSQL section.)
--
Adam Voigt (adam@cryptocomm.com)
The Cryptocomm Group