Re: multiple table inserts at the same time

These two methods are nearly identical. Practically, you will probably
never see a performance difference. The time it takes to perform a query
is an order of magnitude greater than the time it takes to allocate
space for and iterate through an array. I would imagine that you will
never notice a difference between these two examples, even under heavy
loads. Perhaps Peter can speak to heavy loads better than I.

--Dave