Re: I got this idea...

Another option might be to list out the web sites that have paintball
products, and then use google's "site:" functionality to search fo a
product on each site. Store the results in a table or array, and
diplay then for the user.

So it would work like this:

User says find me the MegaBlaster5000.
You have a list of 20 sites that carry paintball equipment.
Use Google to find MegaBlaster5000 on site1, site2, etc. and store
the results in an array.
Display the contents of the array to users.

Unless you're willing to use a spider to search the other sites on a
regular basis, I'd say do it in realtime.

Mark

=====
Mark Weinstock
mark_weinstock@yahoo.com