Converting Databases

Hi,

I am pretty much new to the field of php/mysql programming, however a future
project of mine may involve the importing of a large database of products. I
am expecting this database to be in MS Access form and am looking for
solutions in advanced. Now the question, are there any methods for exporting
from Access and importing to mysql (phpadmin front end). It has been a long
while since I last used access, but the thought of using a macro to go
through the results and out put them in a mysql argument form crossed my
mind. Has anyone had a similar problem?

I look forward to your reply.
Peter peter@inneroptics.com