Date Question

Hi there everyone,

I've never really used the date functions beyond getting it to store the
current date in a db.

I have a dilema in that I need to get all the days in the current month and
all the days in the next month (whatever the next month is depends on the
current month the script was ran)).

How would I do this?  I need to get to grips with the date function pretty
quickly and it's kind of confusing (Using Linux for the OS, but programmed
on Windows XP if that makes a difference to date handling).

Any help would be very appreciated.

As always thanks for any help you can give me.

Regards

Chris