PHP4, Apache 1.3.x, and mod ssl install document?

Hello all,

I have a FreeBSD server which has been updated to 4.7 STABLE. I have updated
my ports collection and installed mysql server. Does anyone have an updated
doc on how to install apache with PHP4 and modssl support either from ports
collection or from source. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Ron