Cool MySQL -> Excel Shell Script

Here is a simple, yet very useful shell script that will automate MySQL
output to open into Excel where you can view it with more control, save it
to a spreadsheet for other coworkers, etc.

I played with this a bit and it's really cool. Bound to save me a lot of
time so I thought I'd share. While this is written mainly for OS X I'd
imagine it could be adapted for Windows if thatıs your OS of choice.

http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20021125061350898

~ Mike
--
MikeZornek.com
New blog, new Q&A column, new content everywhere!