Re: Really dumb question... deleting everything but newest100 rows?

Have you tried executing from the command line? I don't know phpmyadmin
very well, but it looks like it's trying to execute the query as if it
were a select statement--because your query doesn't return anything, PHP
outputs an error.

It's also possible there's something else wrong (including my query, of
course), but this other issue is kind of making it more difficult to
figure it out...

Marco

php|architect - The magazine for PHP Professionals
The monthly worldwide magazine dedicated to PHP programmers
Check us out on the web at http://www.phparch.com