From: mike karthauser [mailto:mikek@brightstorm.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 8:02 AM
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject: inserting html into mysql tables

hi,
is there anything special i need to know in regards to creating a table to
hold html data? I am building a CMS for a site using php and mysql. The
various tables hold course information that the client wants to edit. I
imagine it will be a case of dropping the cleaned html source from
dreamweaver into a form box and posting it to the table.

What would a good varchar(?) be for say 5K of data?

cheers
mikek
--
Mike Karthauser